Friday, December 18, 2009

Busy is GOOD! Keep the sales coming!


My eyeglass chain necklaces are flying out the door and I love it! I picked up a rush custom 9 item job by accident yesterday and got it out in under 24 hours (I don't think I could handle that every day, especially in a sleet storm). And I managed to order some games for the kids so they will have a happy Christmas :) (Eyeglass chains available at http://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignedByLucinda?section_id=6247828


I am now suggesting to everyone they spend the extra $2 to go for Priority Mail to make sure their widgets get there by Christmas (link http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33050622 ); USPS says packages in the system by Monday will get there by Friday so all I can do is repeat what they say and remind my clients it is USPS's guarantee, not mine (once it leaves my hands, I can't do anything to get it there faster).

My 25% off sale has ended. I am now juggling phone calls to UPS and FedEx to find the best way to guarantee delivery by Christmas. There is still time to shop (I believe! I believe!) but if I were you, I'd make my purchases with Priority mail through Monday afternoon because it might get there a bit quicker...

I sold 7 Custom Order variations of this today (woo hoo!) More available!



Gift Certificates are available in $15, $20, $25, $50, $75 and $100 denominations (or any other Custom amount) here http://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignedByLucinda?section_id=6247845 and these can get sent as late as the 25th for all of us procrastinators out here as last minute gifts!

I really love the Holiday shopping season! Happy Hannukah, Joyous Yule, Festive Solstice, Grand Festivus, Happy Kwanza, Eid, Season's Greetings and Happy New Year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment