Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Why Not Run A Special Sale for People Who See This?


Let's try a 24 hour Sale just for the people who see this post on this blog before May 7 2009 at about 12:30 AM eastern USA time (so really late tomorrow (Wednesday night)). Let's do a 20% Off with Free Worldwide Shipping for *all* items in my shop (excluding Gift certificate) at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5205542 . I have jewelry, bookmarkers, wine charms, cell charms, even some supplies, using top quality stones and most with valuable sterling silver accents. Just mention BLOG in the notes to the seller or email me or convo me for your discount :)
I like to pair up natural stones with Swarovski Crystals (Nature, meet Bling) so many of my pieces feature this combination of materials. If I don't like the stone bead, I cull it so don't worry about getting really BAD specimens. I like to try to save money though so not all stones are "perfect" but they scream color, character and quality. If I wouldn't wear it, I won't sell it because quality stones are the cornerstone of my Business :) I have ALL stones so take a look for your favorite!
If you like neat stones strung into jewelry, bookmarks, wine charms or ??? come use this time to get an item (or more) for 20% off with FREE Worldwide shipping! Just mention "BLOG" in notes to the seller and I will either send you an invoice at the SALE rate or refund any overage you might have paid via Paypal.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment